Click here for revised operation hours
Monday to Sunday:
12:00pm to 3:00pm and 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Tel: 2830 9562
The Restaurant presents authentic rustic Italian cuisine made from the freshest ingredients. Monthly promotions offer members and guests a chance to enjoy a broad variety of seasonal ingredients and regional dishes. The wine list features a thoughtful selection of Old and New World wines.
The Restaurant is also the venue for popular monthly wine dinners featuring invited speakers from international wineries and wine enthusiasts.
Adjacent to the Restaurant, an elegant Private Dining Room can seat up to 14 guests to host those special lunch or dinner occasions with colleagues, family or friends in an exclusive setting.
- The minimum standard of dress in the Restaurant shall be smart casual at all times.
- Full shoes, or sandals with socks (excluding flip flops, thongs and similar casual footwear), are required for men at all times.
- Appropriate shorts for men may be worn until 4:00 p.m. on weekends and public holidays. They are not permitted at weekdays at all (unless permitted for specific functions by Management).
- Hats and other headwear are not permitted unless they are identified as national, ethnic or religious costume and which are not normally removed in semi-formal social situations.
- Collarless or sleeveless T-shirts or singlets are not permitted for men.
- Tracksuits, shellsuits and tattered or soiled clothing are not permitted.
Children must vacate facilities within the Club Premises in accordance with the following Schedule:
- Under 11 Years of Age: 8:30pm (with an adult)
- 11 to 15 Years of Age: 8:30pm (11:00pm with an adult)
- Over 15 Years of Age: Closure
For the purposes of this Schedule, an adult must be a Member (other than a Junior Associate under 18 years of age) or Spouse thereof or other Family member of at least 18 years of age.