Monday to Sunday:
Noon - Midnight
Tel: 2830 9559
The Chairman’s Bar, with spectacular views of the Club’s infield facilities, provides a more formal setting for our adult Members to meet with friends and colleagues outside the busy business day. Situated near to the main Restaurant the Chairman’s Bar is also a perfect gathering point for pre-dinner aperitifs and is equally popular for post-dinner relaxation and conversation. At lunchtimes, a daily set menu transforms the bar into an ideal venue for business contacts and friends to spend a short or leisurely lunch together.
- The minimum standard of dress in the Chairman’s Bar shall be smart casual at all times.
- Full shoes, or sandals with socks (excluding flip flops, thongs and similar casual footwear), are required for men at all times.
- Appropriate shorts for men may be worn until 8:00 p.m. on weekends and public holidays.
- Hats and other headwear are not permitted for men unless comprising recognised national, ethnic or religious costume and which are not normally removed in semi-formal social situations.
- Collarless T-shirts are not permitted for men.
- Tracksuits, shellsuits and tattered or soiled clothing are not permitted.
Children must vacate facilities within the Club Premises in accordance with the following Schedule:
- Under 11 Years of Age: Not permitted
- 11 to 15 Years of Age: Not Permitted
- Over 15 Years of Age: Closure (16 - 17 must be with an adult)
For the purposes of this Schedule, an adult must be a Member (other than a Junior Associate under 18 years of age) or Spouse thereof or other Family member of at least 18 years of age.