The Hong Kong Football Club situated in Happy Valley is one of the premier sports clubs in Asia.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and full range of benefits including year-end bonus, annual leave, dental and medical coverage and on-the-job training will be provided to familiarize the job.
Hong Kong Football Club is an equal opportunity employer giving full and due consideration to all applicants. Interested parties, please apply in strictest confidence, enclosing resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Football Club, 3 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong. You may also send your application to Fax No. 2895-4697 or email to email@example.com.
System Support Officer
- Provide day-to-day technical support and trouble-shooting of hardware and software in relation to the In-house users of the MS Office, email, Food & Beverage Point-of-Sales (POS) System and Club Management System etc.
- Setup POS machines and provide remote support if required
- 5 day work but require to work on alternate Saturday and occasionally on long holidays
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science or related subject
- Relevant working experience in IT for 3 years or above
- Experience in network support and trouble shooting on MS Server, MS Office, CMS and POS System Support in Hospitality Industry is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chineses
- Hard working and team player, able to finish tasks within a tight schedule and willing to take up extra responsibilities
Department: Food and Beverage
- Providing quality food and beverage service to members and guests, according to Club Specifications
- Able to set up of service area and equipment with necessary supplies
- Ability to multi-tasks and eyes for details
- Works Courteously and efficiently
- Split shift may be required
- F.5 standard or certificate holder of F&B in IVE
- Minimum of 1 years' food and beverage service experience
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine preferably
- Good communication skills in both English & Cantonese
- Pleasant personality and customer oriented
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Junior Waiter/ Waitress
- Providing quality service to members and guest in our Swimming Pool
- Maintain life saving procedures
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Monitor the cleanliness and sanitation regulations of swimming pools
- Form 5 Standard or equivalent life saving training
- Holder of valid Pool Lifeguard Award
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Pleasant, cheerful with good customer service skills
- Good command of spoken English
- Immediately available preferred
HKFC would like to thank all applicants who apply for these positions. If you are not invited for interview within 6 weeks, please consider your application filed for future reference. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be erased from our files within 6 months. *Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.