Workspace at the Library
Workspace at the Library01 Mar 2023
Introducing the relaxing Workspace for Members to work, to think, to collaborate and to enjoy handcrafted coffee and refreshments. This is also a perfect space for your Section’s meetings.
Monday to Friday: 10:30 -8:30pm
Saturday: 10:00 -8:00pm
Sunday & Public Holiday: 9:30 – 7:30pm
- Workspace is limited to one-hour per usage. However, if there is no other member waiting, then the user may continue until such time as another person has registered.
- Sections’ meetings need to be booked 1 day in advance.
- Workspace cannot be used for conducting business meeting with outside guests, suppliers, or for conducting tutorial classes of any kind. Any activities which may cause disturbance to other users in Workspace or Library will be stopped.
- Device charging is allowed. However, no device can be left charging unattended.
- Printing service is available.
- Membership Card must be presented and registered at Library counter before entering Workspace.
- Library Staff shall have absolute authority to terminate usage of Workspace at any time if, in their opinion, when the venue is not being used in a proper manner.
Booking & Enquiries
Tel: 2830 9587