New Arrangement on Guardians Supervising Children
New Arrangement on Guardians Supervising Children27 Apr 2023
After a successful 3-month piloting period of the arrangement on guardians supervising and waiting for Member's children in the Club premises, we would like to express our gratitude for your valuable feedback. We have made some necessary adjustments, which will be in effect starting on 28th April.
- Captain's Bar, Family Lounge and the adjacent Children’s Playroom will be the new waiting area for guardians supervising children.
- During designated hours*, guardians will be permitted to spend in the Captain's Bar and Family Lounge for providing snacks or meals for children while waiting for the other children to finish class or training. The expenses will be charged to the Membership’s account.
* Normal weekdays: 11AM – 7PM
Saturdays: 8AM – 7PM
- When the guardians are not supervising children, they can sit in the waiting area in the 1st Floor Lobby.
- A valid Guardian Card must be presented. Application forms for a Guardian Card can be obtained at the Sports Desk or at HKFC.COM Members’ Resources. Submit the application form with a passport photo of the appointed Guardian to the Sports Desk physically or by email. A $100 fee will be applied to your account.
- The card includes a photo ID and is not transferrable. It also serves as sufficient identification for purchase in Captain' Bar and Family Lounge.
- Guardian Card does not permit active use of any other Club facilities or services.
For any enquiries pertaining the new guardian arrangement, please contact Sports Desk at 2837 2673 or email@example.com.