Monday to Sunday:
7:00am to 10:00pm
The six all-weather floodlit tennis courts on the roof of the Hong Kong Football Club building are a stunning location to play competitive singles or doubles tennis matches, practice or simply enjoy a game of tennis with views of the Causeway Bay and Happy Valley skyline.
The HKFC Tennis Society organises regular social tennis sessions, competitive Club tournaments and participates in the Hong Kong Tennis Association leagues. Junior tennis is also very active with coaching programmes and a junior league.
Members can book tennis courts through the HKFC Sports Desk.
- Aged 16 or above during peak periods (Weekdays: 6:00pm to 10:00pm)
- Aged 11 or above during non-peak periods
- Aged under 11 should be with an adult member
- Only tennis shoes or suitable sports shoes allowed on court
- Tennis players must wear appropriate tennis clothes (no vests or singlets for men)
- No glassware or food allowed at the courts